Does the Steam store and library make you feel overwhelmed?
How it works
I started this website from my own desire to solve two major issues I had with steam:
1. Thanks to incredible sales and websites like Humble Bundle, many steam users, such as myself, have been able to accumulate games at a rate much faster than we could enjoy them.
2. Finding new games on steam store works fine until you want to find games with specific genres or styles. Because of steam's inconsistant tagging, there are too many false-positives and too many applicable games that don't appear at all.
With What Should I Steam, by providing a steam ID or logging in through steam, we can search through steam's massive library of games to quickly deliver content that might actually interest you! With uniquely constructed and detailed scoring algorithms, you are able to find games that cater to very specific interests and play styles.
By implementing both a buy and a play section, you can search exclusively for games that you do not own but want to, or games that you do own but haven't discovered yet.
News & Updates
Current Work Updated July 7 2017Coming Soon!
- Option to filter games by playtime.
- Option to filter games by OS.
- Ban more software / non-games from appearing
- Localize Site! I've received a lot of traffic from other countries (particularly China and other east Asian Countries) and I would love to make the site better for them. This includes fetching localized game information from steam (when available).
- Option to enter multiple steamIDs for group searching.