Last changed: 6/13/2019
Your privacy is very important to Robison Software LLC.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we - Robison Software LLC - collect, and the ways in which we use, store, and transmit that personal information.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Robison Software LLC. For more information about us, see Section 12.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com/free-legal-documents/privacy-policy).
How we use your personal data
- In this Section 3 we have set out:
- the general categories of personal data that we may process;
- the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- the legal bases of the processing.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("enquiry data"). The enquiry data may be processed for the purpose of improving our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process data related to your publicly accessible Steam account. We are not managed by or in any way affiliated with Steam® or Valve Corporation® . This data may include a list of games that you own, your playtime on those games, and your public steamID. The source of this data is Steamworks™ web API. This data may be processed for the purpose of providing our main service of being able to search for games that you would like to play from your steam library or from all steam games. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the functioning of our website.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Your site usage data , and data related to your steam account including a link to your steam avatar, your steam nickname, your steamID, and information about the contents of your steam library will be stored on the servers of our hosting services providers identified at https://www.digitalocean.com.
- We may disclose anonymous data compiled from yours and other users' usage of this website to our donators insofar as reasonably necessary for the analysis of site usage and of overall game industry trends. This data does NOT include any personally identifiable data or even personal data about any individual steam account in any way such that it may be identified by anyone who receives said data.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section 5 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
- usage data will be retained for a minimum period of one nanosecond following the date of collection, and for a maximum period of five years following that date; and
- Steam account related data will be retained for a minimum period of one nanosecond following the date of collection, and for a maximum period of one billion billion years following that date.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- In this Section 6, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing - you can ask use to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
- These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- This website is owned and operated by Robison Software LLC as registered to the state of Colorado.
- You can contact us:
- by email, using the email address published on our website.